YieldNodes Site Launches Report On Crypto Masternode Server Rental Yield Amounts

With high volatility present in most cryptocurrencies, investors have been turning to the increased stability available through masternoding. The recent report, launched by the online educational resource, explores the high yields available using the YieldNodes masternode rental service, and its performance over the last 26 months.

To read the full in-depth report, please visit https://blackbookcrypto.com/yieldnodes-comprehensive-review-2022-profitable-masternode-project-or-scam

The newly released report includes statistics on the revenue generated through masternode server rental, pegging the average return rate between November 2021 and February 2022 at 8.3%, when the cryptocurrency markets were undergoing a 50% correction. Steve Hoermann, CEO of YieldNodes, discusses how this was achieved in a video interview available in the report.

The YieldNodes project has grown steadily since it was first introduced in 2019, and now includes its own decentralized exchanges and publicly listed cryptocoin, Sapphire. While many markets have seen extreme volatility over the last few years, YieldNodes investors have enjoyed returns of 275.2% in the last 26 months.

Unlike traditional cryptocurrency investments, masternoding provides investors with a higher yield return as payment for providing an essential service. Masternodes are an important part of the blockchain infrastructure that validates the transactions of others and performs high-level network governance operations.

Without a masternode rental service, running a masternode requires a significant stake in the cryptocurrency of choice, as well as highly specialized and expensive hardware. The YieldNodes project provides the necessary tools to allow users to operate a high yield masternode server without a large initial investment.

Investors receive 85% of all revenue generated by masternodes, with the other 15% going to YieldNodes as a rental fee. To protect investors against any potential losses, the project guarantees returns of the rental payment as well as any accrued revenue if yields drop below 5% for 3 consecutive months.

The Black Book Crypto report also features detailed revenue reports and user experiences from investors who have been long-term YieldNodes project members.

Black Book Crypto is an online educational resource for all things related to cryptocurrency and decentralized markets. It provides up-to-date news items and beginners guides for crypto investors on NFTs, memecoins, altcoins, and DeFi markets.

To learn more about YieldNodes or to read the full in-depth report, please visit https://blackbookcrypto.com/yieldnodes-comprehensive-review-2022-profitable-masternode-project-or-scam

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and it should not be treated as such. This content is the opinion of a third party and this site does not recommend that any specific cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held, or that any crypto investment should be made. The Crypto market is high risk, with high-risk and unproven projects. Readers should do their own research and consult a professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

Black Book Crypto
Black Book Crypto

953 Mountain View Dr

United States

comtex tracking


Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Georgia Heralds was involved in the writing and production of this article.