Newsworthy.ai Introduces News Advocacy, the First Press Release Distribution Service to Combine Advocacy with News Marketing
In a move that is sure to transform news marketing, Newsworthy.ai introduces a free advocacy tool that is available to all customers. The tool launches today and is available for immediate use.
Newsworthy.ai’s News Advocacy feature makes it easy for companies to involve their internal teams and outside stakeholders in the marketing of the company’s press releases — in a controlled and measurable way. Here is how it works:
(1) Newsworthy.ai customers upload email addresses of employees and stakeholders they want as ‘advocates’. Customers may create a different advocacy group for each Company Profile.
(2) Once a company’s press release is distributed, advocates are notified via email that the press release is live, with an invitation to share using a custom tracking URL. Advocates may unsubscribe from the advocacy group at any time.
(3) Account owners have access to metrics on the effectiveness of each advocate’s shares.
“News Advocacy is an effective way to communicate and promote your company’s news announcements,” says David McInnis, founder of Newsworthy.ai. “Regardless of your company size, each employee can help communicate information important to your organization. Nothing is more effective than the voice of your employees, customers, vendors, and key stakeholders.”
News Advocacy is a free service provided by Newsworthy.ai to its customers and offers the following benefits to companies:
- Trust and Credibility: When an organization’s employees serve as advocates for the company’s news, people take notice and the company’s news is seen and engaged with by more of the right people.
- Earned Media Value: Whether a company has five or five hundred employees, each employee is a potential evangelist to help distribute and communicate positive information about the organization. Through their various social media accounts, many employees have networks that reach hundreds or even thousands of people. The reach a company gets through advocacy is pennies on the dollar compared to what they’d spend on advertising to get similar reach.
- Engagement: Content shared by employees receives eight times more engagement than content shared by brand channels.
For information on Newsworthy.ai’s News Advocacy feature, contact Newsworthy.ai.
Newsworthy.ai is a news marketing and press release distribution platform that gives your news a targeted boost and increased visibility. In addition to traditional centralized newswire distribution, Newsworthy offers cost-effective, decentralized news marketing through influencers, industry-specific websites, and targeted campaigns — all from a single platform.
This press release is distributed by the Newsworthy.ai Press Release Newswire – News at the speed of influence. Reference URL for this press release is here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Georgia Heralds was involved in the writing and production of this article.