YJP will hold its annual gala and award ceremony on June 20th to honor young professionals, business leaders, and rising stars in the Jewish community.
New York City, New York Jun 13, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Young Jewish Professionals (YJP) will be holding its Annual 40 Under 40 Gala, honoring forty CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs, and rising corporate talent in the Jewish community. The gala will be taking place on June 20th in Manhattan, with over 400 members of the tri-state area’s business class in attendance.
The award ceremony will be led by entrepreneur and news host Katie Sands. Ms. Sands is a fashion correspondent on the TODAY Show, GMA, and E! Entertainment, co-host of Cheddar’s “Wake Up with Cheddar,” and runs a successful lifestyle account, @itskatiesands (formerly @honestlykate).
The forty 2023 honorees will be joining YJP as members and are contributing to YJP’s mission of inspiring and cultivating the next generation of Jewish business leaders and philanthropists. “We are looking forward to an unforgettable evening. We have an extremely impressive group of young and dedicated professionals and we are looking forward to seeing them become involved in YJP as mentors,” said Daniella Hen, Associate Manager of Programs at YJP.
In addition to the award ceremony there will be a grand celebration with fine cuisine, top-shelf cocktails, live entertainment, and high-powered networking.
YJP will be launching many new initiatives throughout 2023 and 2024 as it continues to grow its community of 10,000+ professionals and 1,500+ leading CEOs. More information on the 40 Under 40 gala can be seen here.
Gala Sponsors Include:
Sason Organization, Monarch Alternative Capital, Alliance Global Partners, Centric Brands, Mon Petit, Kalikow Group, Alpha Realty, Big Ten Conference, Kroll, Utilize Core, IPRG, nAscent Art New York, Cavalry Associates, MOVCAP, Forsight, and Regal.io.
2023 YJP 40 Under 40 Rising Star Award Recipients:
- David Rottenberg, Co-Founder and Principal of Sason Organization
- Danielle Elias Las, Vice President/Business Development of Centric brands
- Emanuel Cohen, Vice President of Investment Banking of AGP/Alliance Global Partners
- Alix Gropper, Founder of Danielle and Alix
- Adam Lobel, Founding Partner of IPRG
- Jason Gold, Vice President of Ariel Property Advisors
- Harry Hochman, Director, Capital Markets at JLL
- Lev Mavashev, Founder & Principal of Alpha Realty
- Solomon Birnbaum, President of FBRE Capital
- Rebecca Greene, Co-Founder & CTO of Regal.io
- Adam Neuman, Chief of Staff, Strategy and Operations & Deputy General Counsel at Big Ten Conference
- Julia Maksimova, Founder of Mova
- Max Yardeni, Vice President, Counsel at Hudson Advisors L.P.
- Suri Sicherman, Owner & Founder of Mon Petit
- Greg Kalikow, Vice President of Kalikow Group
- Ariel Applbaum, CEO & Co-Founder of Forsight
- Stephanie Nass, CEO & Founder of Chefanie
- Kyle Simon, CEO & Founder of The Clear Cut
- Ian Glastein, Managing Principal of Monarch Alternative Capital
- Steve Ellis, Director of Enterprise Growth at Kroll
- Mike Moriel, Founder of HigherGround Partners
- Jason Kwait, Co-founder of Utilize Core
- Jennifer Wallace, Co-Founder & Director of Art of Ascent Art New York
- Chany Rosen, President of Cavalry Associates
- Lawrence Movtady, Founder & Managing Principal of Movcap
- Elizabeth Sutton, CEO of Elizabeth Sutton Collection
- Noah Kaufman, Managing Director of Acquisitions of The Birch Group
- Dana Dadush, Co-Founder of Rose Box
- Teddy Gold, Co-Founder of 3i
- Isabelle Schlisser, Head of Product at Avo
- Nina Raab, CEO & Founder of LionRun Consulting
- Liv Schrieber, CEO& Founder of Brand Caffeine
- Teddi Lightman, CEO of Rae of Light
- Susan Korn, CEO & Creative Director of Susan Alexandra
- Mattie Kahn, Creative Director at Glamour
- Esther Reizes-Lowenbein, CEO of Esther Reizes & Co.
- Emily Hochman, CEO & CoFounder of Wellory
- Judd Olanoff, Co-Founder of K. Ventures
- Jacob Engel, CEO of Engel Capital
- Ari Roisman, Co-Founder & CEO of WristCam
About Young Jewish Professionals (YJP): YJP is a non-profit organization focused on inspiring and cultivating the next generation of Jewish business leaders and philanthropists. YJP provides members with unparalleled access to top mentors as well as a community of like-minded young professionals. If you know of someone who could benefit from joining YJP’s community, please send your nomination here: https://access.yjp.org/referrals
Source :YJP Foundation Inc
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Georgia Heralds was involved in the writing and production of this article.