Babson College announced five new members of the colleges Board of Trustees: Audrey McLoghlin, Ryusuke Honjo MBA99, Philip Boulton 97, Corey ONeill 22, and Martha Buckley MBA23.
Babsons Board of Trustees is composed of exemplary leaders who strengthen the Colleges position as the global leader in entrepreneurship and business education, said President Stephen Spinelli Jr. MBA92, PhD. The addition of these new Trustees underscores Babsons commitment to bringing diverse and inclusive perspectives to our governing body. I look forward to their leadership.
The new Trustees were appointed at the Boards October meeting. They are an impressive group of entrepreneurs and business leaders who represent industries including apparel, real estate management, and financial and investment services.
- Audrey McLoghlin: Audrey McLoghlin is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Frank & Eileen, a woman-owned, woman-led, B corp-certified apparel brand that launched over a decade ago by reinventing the button-up shirt for women. In addition to her role as CEO at Frank & Eileen, McLoghlin works closely with the Frank & Eileen Center for Womens Entrepreneurial Leadership (F&E CWEL), focused on making an impact on the entrepreneurial leaders of tomorrow by helping women entrepreneurs find mentors and a plugged-in network of industry leaders, as well as providing leadership programs and venture accelerators to ensure women feel more than capable of founding, growing and scaling companies.
- Ryusuke Honjo MBA99: Ryusyke Honjo is the CEO of Green Core LTD, a venture capital firm focused on investing in the medical and healthcare sectors. The company is largely focused on investing in startups founded by university professors. Previously, Honjo co-founded International Internet Telegram Company.
- Philip Boulton 97: Philip Boulton is the co-founder and Chief Financial Officer of Kannoa, a manufacturer of high-end outdoor furnishings and accessories. Boulton is responsible for overseeing Kannoas merger and acquisition, finance, manufacturing and supply chain functions. Boulton also serves as the Chair of the Babson Alumni Advisory Board.
- Corey ONeill 22: Corey ONeill is an Analyst in the Global Technology, Media & Telecom group of the Investment Banking Division of Bank of America where he advises leading corporations through strategic decisions across M&A and capital market transactions. During his time at Babson, ONeill was a recipient of the Wall Street Journal Finance Award, an Arthur M. Blank Scholar, served as a Lead College Advancement Ambassador and an Analyst for the Babson College Fund. Through Babsons Management Consulting Field Experience program, he was a member of the team that designed and manufactured Beaver Bite, the Babson-themed soft beverage served at the 2022 Commencement ceremony.
- Martha Buckley MBA23: Martha Buckley is the senior manager of investor development at Sunwealth, a clean energy impact investment company working to broaden access to renewable energy. Buckley was formerly the Director of Development at Heading Home, a nonprofit in Greater Boston focused on helping those experiencing homelessness. Buckley was named to Poets & Quants 2023 Best & Brightest MBA list.
It is an honor to welcome this accomplished group of leaders to Babsons Board of Trustees, said Chair of the Board Jeffery S. Perry 87, P23. The Board is committed to advancing Babsons mission to empower entrepreneurial leaders, and I am confident that this new cohort of Trustees will bring immense value that will allow us to enhance and accelerate our work.
ONeill and Buckley were appointed as Recent Graduate Trustees by the Chair of the Board. Recent Graduate Trustees are members of Babsons two most recent graduating classes and bring a unique understanding of the needs of current Babson students to the Board.
Departing from the Board are Christine Megrue Angelakis 98, Steve Cannon, and Recent Graduate Trustees Wasi Mahi 21 and Rachel Zelcer MBA21.
The Babson community is grateful for the years of service and commitment to the College that Christine, Steve, Wasi, and Rachel have given us, said Spinelli. We thank them for their contributions and look forward to their continued involvement in the Babson community.
About Babson College
Babson College prepares and empowers entrepreneurial leaders who create, grow, and steward sustainable economic and social value everywhere. We shape the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge, skills, and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in organizations of all types and sizes. An international leader in entrepreneurship education recognized globally by U.S. News & World Report, our undergraduate, graduate, executive programs, and partnership opportunities are tailored to the needs of our world.
|Assistant Vice President, Communications & Marketing Strategy
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/babson-college-announces-five-new-board-of-trustees-members-781656401
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Feature Georgia Heralds was involved in the writing and production of this article.